1. You have the opportunity to be whoever you want to be. If you want to be an actor/actress, a business entrepreneur or even a cleaner, you go be that person because you can. The possibilities are infinite if you choose to embrace them and work hard to reach your goals.
2. There isn’t always a black and white logic behind everything. There are always going to be the hazy grey parts that we don’t fully understand but that’s okay. These confusing parts of life make us think and question which is truly wonderful because only then can mankind progress.
3. We all have someone out there who cares. Whether it be family, friends, people you talk to online or even a pet. It may not seem it at times and there will be moments when you think ‘what is the point anymore?’ but there is a point and you have to believe it to sincerely feel it.
4. A good smooth pen that allows you to write well, fresh clean sheets or even an indulging cup of tea. These are all extremely small things but can make your day just that little bit brighter. Cherish them.
5. The future holds so much mystery and urges us to keep going and hold on for one more day. It’s unpredictable, exciting and intense. Who would have thought the unknown could be so fascinating?
6. At times it can seem like everyone is out to humiliate you or cause you pain. But your life can be turned upside down in a matter of seconds to unveil the most beautiful gems. Live for those hidden miracles; you never know when they can arise.
7. Your life allows you to make mistakes but also gives you the chance to learn from them. It teaches you the lessons that school never did and for that we should be grateful.
8. There is so much art, music, books, and places to visit. These incredible platforms are brilliant ways of communicating a message and meeting like-minded people. Go out there and consume yourself in these experiences, its crazy how much the world has to offer.
9. The ability to educate yourself is endless. There will never be a time when there are no resources to fuel your mind and soul with passion, faith and hope. Bounce ideas off others, start a discussion or participate in debates – there’s always something new to learn.
10. You’re alive. The fact that you’ve made it this far is an achievement. You are a miracle. Embrace it with open arms and an open mind. Take a long deep breath and inhale the sweet scents that surround you so that life, joy and adventure pulsate through your veins.
Hope you have a wonderful week!