Sunday, 14 September 2014

My ‘Pretty Twisted’ Obsession…

Are you into pretty stationary? Do you like cute girly accessories? Then look no further as I have found the perfect website for you! (And yes I realise how cheesy that sentence sounds…) A few months back I happened to stumble upon a website called Pretty Twisted who are situated in Middlesbrough in the UK but also deliver which is great. They sell lots of things such as unique jewellery, pretty phone cases, bedroom accessories, beautiful stationary and much more.

Not only is everything unique but the prices are amazing too. Everything is so reasonably priced and there’s a good variety. Plus the site has a wonderful layout and it’s super easy to navigate around. Here are just a few of the things I have had my eye on and will hopefully be purchasing soo
1. Turtle Choker - £3 (Find this item here)
2. Blue Bird Notebook - £4 (Find this item here)
3. Grey Matte Satchel - £16 (Find this item here)
4. Love Mini Plaque - £3 (Find this item here)
5. Wrap Bracelet - £3 (Find this item here)
6. Small Lantern - £5.50 (Find this item here)

How can you resist such pretty things?!

The only downside to this little girly heaven is that I wish there was a physical shop near where I live because I would be in there 24/7 buying literally everything I can lay my eyes on! Also the shipping cost is £2 which kind of sucks but after having a good look at what they sell I have come to the conclusion that it is totally worth the extra money.


Overall I would highly recommend checking out this website and their shop if you live in Middlesbrough, especially if you like sweet little trinkets like me!


Thank you so much for reading guys! I just wanted to let you know that my blog posts will be pretty sparse for the next few weeks because of college and various other things but I will try my best to post as often as I can.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x


*This is not a sponsored post and all views and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment