Friday, 5 September 2014

Fears & Phobias

Things like spiders, clowns and heights are just a few of the things that people are commonly scared of. It is very normal to be scared of at least one thing in your life – in fact it’s part of being a human and growing into who you are today. Now I’m going to be honest I don’t really have any phobias or extreme fears but I do have things that creep me out and things that I try my hardest to avoid.


1. Feet:
This is a really weird one and I feel like not many people feel the same way I do but I just find feet… disgusting. Even if you have the prettiest feet I won’t want them near me. I absolutely hate it when people touch me with their feet or even seeing them in photos or on TV makes me scrunch my face up in disgust.

      2. A lot of people in small spaces:
I have a fairly small room so when there are more than three people in my room I feel closed in and irritable. Or when I go to busy events and there are so many people in one room I have to leave and take a breather. Especially when there’s screaming children, it’s literally the worst situation to be in.

      3. Theme park rides:
I can go to a theme park and go on many rides but the big rollercoasters and drops from extreme heights is something I really can't handle. My brother’s a huge ride lover and can pretty much go on anything but for me it takes a lot of persuading and even then I’m hesitant. I have been on scary rides and loved them but the initial fear is what scares me, the fear that something might go wrong or the fear that I haven’t been strapped in properly. 


“If you ain’t scared, you ain’t human.” – Alby from The Maze Runner.

(Just thought I’d add that in, The Maze Runner by James Dashner is absolutely amazing!)

Like I said I’m not really fearful of many things so I’m not quite sure if this is the correct title for this blog post but there are just some things that make me really uncomfortable. What things are you scared of? Do you have any phobias?

Also I’ve changed the look of my blog recently and I absolutely love how it looks! There are many things that still need improving but I like it so far. Let me know what you think of it down in the comments so I know what to change and what to keep.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment