Monday, 11 August 2014

What I’ve Been Listening To

Hi everyone! I’ve discovered lots of great new songs lately from various different artists. I don’t know about you but I absolutely love finding new music – there’s just something so refreshing about it. So I thought I’d share ten songs that I’ve recently added to my ‘favourites’ playlist.


1. Look After You - The Fray
2. Waterweight - Gareth Bush
3. Room on Fire – Elephant’s Laundry
4. Mother & Father - Broods
5. Eye of the Needle - Sia
6. Hold Your Breath – Chase Atlantic
7. Only One Week – The Honorary Title
8. Noah – Amber Run
9. The Wire - Haim
10. 30 Minute Love Affair – Paloma Faith

“MUSIC IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE OF MANKIND.”

Thank you so much for reading! What are some of your favourite songs to listen to at the moment? Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ here.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment