Friday, 29 August 2014

Dear August // Mini Series #2

Hi everyone! If you’re not sure about what this mini-series is about then you can check out my Dear July blog post which you can find here.

Dear August,
You have flown by too fast whilst I tried to grip and cling onto you for at least one more day. I thank you August for being so patient, kind and considerate; for being so good to me.
I have been hanging out with my friends more often than I originally expected I would which has given me a sense of hope and warmth. You delivered my first ever rejection email for one of my short stories and whilst it saddened and hurt it also taught me to not give up so easily and to keep going. In addition you’ve proved that I’m continuously growing since I’m on the terrifying brink of starting a new chapter in my life and writing my first ever cover letter in the hope of getting a job – it’s made me feel like an adult and I thank you for the internal boost that was much needed.
August you have been filled to the brim with celebration and I’ve been happy. Making everyone proud with my amazing exam results and achieving my first ever burst of followers on my blog has electrified my confidence. I will cherish and try my hardest to enjoy the last few days of summer whilst I keep in mind how unbelievable and truly inspiring you have been to me.
As I sit here with my cup of tea, my music blaring and a slice of homemade cake I’ll be remembering you August; see you next year.

Yours faithfully,
Nabeela


Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Let me know in the comments what you loved most about August, I’d love to know! Also it would be great if you could follow me on Bloglovin’ as I have lots of ideas for upcoming blog posts. Talk to you all very soon.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I see that you are follow me but on my old bloglovin’, would you mind following my new bloglovin’? Xx

    Bloglovin’ : https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12783821

    Sorry for the disruption but thank you X
    Lucy // Lucys Beauty Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure I followed you! No problem, love your blog!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. aww well done on your exam results! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/verycouk-interview-big-thank-you-and.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your blog layout is so pretty :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you've gained confidence, use it as your engine to keep on writing!!! xxx

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much!! Followed you on Bloglovin', your blog is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete