Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Top 5 Favourite Booktubers

If you didn’t know already I absolutely love books and I also really enjoy watching YouTube videos. So when I found out there is a whole community called ‘BookTube’ I dived right in to see what it’s all about. There are lots of people who love reading just like me and they also have the confidence to speak about their passion for books via videos. I love watching all these fascinating reviews, hauls and fun tags for hours upon hours and through this I have found some fantastic people that I find joy in watching and listening to. So I thought I’d share my top five favourite Booktubers with you!

    1.   Sasha from abookutopia:
Sasha was the first Booktuber I subscribed to and I’m so glad I did. She puts a lot of effort into her videos which you can clearly see and you can tell that she has a strong passion for books because she shows enthusiasm and a lot of energy which is brilliant to see. I think she’s fantastic and it’s always really interesting to see what she has to say.



    2.   Ariel from Ariel Bissett:
Where do I even begin? Ariel has this talent of making honest and raw videos that come from the heart. The first thing I noticed was her wonderful voice which really draws you in and you can never get bored of listening to it. I trust Ariel’s judgement 100% and I always know her recommendations will deliver. Her personality really comes through and she’s very genuine and I always end up watching her videos back to back because she’s just so amazing at what she does.



    3.   Jesse from jessethereader:
I thoroughly enjoy watching Jesse’s videos and I get so excited when I see his new videos in my subscriptions box. He’s such a pleasure to watch and makes you excited to read. His personality is great and I always look forward to hearing his comments and discussions about various books.



    4.   Ella from Novella Zoo:
Ella is incredible. Her personality, her passion, her intellectual ability to stir discussion and interest is just something else. Not only is she hilarious but she really knows what she’s talking about. I love how she doesn’t just stick to one genre and also how she has an interest in films as well. I always love to listen to her comments and recommendations as I know I’ll love what she loves and I trust her judgments. Ella is bursting with originality and brings joy every single time I watch her videos.



    5.    Regan from PeruseProject:
Last but not least I have Regan from PeruseProject. Regan is absolutely hilarious, genuine and simply amazing at what she does. I’m always intrigued to know what books she’s been loving as I know I will love them too and her ability to entice you into her videos is extraordinary. Phenomenal, brilliant and a lovely person; I highly recommend you to click on that subscribe button.



Thank you so much for reading. I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and be sure to check out these channels and subscribe. I shall talk to you all very soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Those are some of my favorites, too! Except I'd never heard of Novella Zoo before. I'll have to check her channel out!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog...and to answer your question, no, I didn't lose my followers when I changed my blog's name. I'm sorry you lost yours! That must have been frustrating. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes definitely check her out - she's great!

    I'm not sure tbh I think it could have been because when you change the url it's essentially a brand new blog, do you know a way of getting them back somehow? x

    ReplyDelete