Sunday, 15 June 2014

Summer Fun and Goals

Hey everyone!  It’s officially summer and I couldn’t be any happier! I had my last exam on Friday 13th and now I have the whole summer to enjoy myself, relax and not have to pick up a single textbook. It’s such an unbelievable feeling. I can now spend all this time watching TV shows, going for walks, reading books and most importantly blogging which all had to be put on hold during the exam period. The transition from winter to summer has come by remarkably quickly and I just can’t wait to see what the summer has in store.


So I’ve set myself some goals that I want to achieve over the summer because I feel like there’s a lot I want to do and it’s really good to set goals for yourself as this gives you a direction in life and makes you more productive and active. Plus, I just want to have a fresh start to replenish myself. So here are some of my goals:

1. Do more of my hobbies which include reading, walking, watching TV shows, blogging, writing and getting back into song writing as I have stopped but I really want to continue with that because I used to love it. I also want to start writing some poetry because I’ve always enjoyed it and it will help improve my creative writing skills.

2. Look after myself and take care of my body. Not just physically but mentally I want to feel better; I need to take care of my skin and overall happiness.

3. Try something new – I already write for a magazine which is huge for me but I’ve also applied for a volunteering job and had the interview and got in so I’m hoping to start that very soon.

4. Use every single day to the fullest and not waste any days. I want to travel to lots of new places even if it’s just locally and just go out a lot more often. Even if I’m having a lazy day I want to still do something productive like just helping my mum around the house or try some baking.

5. Lastly, I want to improve and enhance my knowledge and become a better person. I now have plenty of time to focus on myself so I want to use that to my advantage and heal any broken relationships or simply improve my relationships with friends and family.


I really hope I can stick to these goals and get something out of my summer. These are quite generic but I’m so excited for this extremely long break and I really want to achieve something at the end of it.

Thanks so much for reading! I can’t wait to have a fresh new start and rejuvenate myself. What are some of your goals for the summer?

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment