Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Heat Protector Styling Spray // Hair Product Review

A few months ago I ran out of some heat protector which is a must when you use heat on your hair regularly as I’m sure you already know. Personally it’s a rarity if I ever use any form of heat on my hair since I just prefer leaving it natural but I was genuinely gutted when my favourite heat protector was drawing its last drop.

I don’t opt for the most expensive product out there because to be quite honest a much cheaper product could do exactly the same job. I used to always buy a serum that would reduce frizz and felt really smooth when it was applied. It came in just a regular pink bottle from a local drugstore and it was fine for me. As I was going to buy it I spotted the exact same product but in a spray form! I thought I’d give it a try and I would most definitely not go back.

What I love about this product is how it not only protects your hair but it also reduces frizz, any flyaways and adds a beautiful glossy shine to your hair. It works really well with all hair types but if your hair does get greasy frequently you might not want to apply a lot! Also it can feel a little sticky which I know some people may not like but other than that I would rate this product a 4/5. It just makes my hair feel a lot healthier; it’s easily applicable and does the job quickly and effectively. I’ve had it for quite a few months and only a little bit has been used up so I feel like the bottle will last me a long time. When applied it feels like its working and protecting my hair like it should which I love and I bought it at a super cheap price as well which is always a bonus!


All in all I’m so glad I made this purchase. I know it’ll be pretty difficult to find the exact same one but I just wanted to explain how cheap unbranded products can do exactly the same as high end products.

Thanks so much for reading! What styling products do you use on your hair?

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment