Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Endless Love // Film Review

A while ago my brother and I wanted to have a break from schoolwork and exam stress so we decided to watch a film. After spending about an hour trying to decide (not even joking!) we finally picked Endless Love! We had read the synopsis and found it pretty interesting so we gave it a go. And I’m so glad we did!

The storyline goes along the lines of a rich girl and an average boy who fall deeply in love but face many problems due to strict families and a past that unveils itself in the most harsh and ugliest ways. Now don’t be fooled as this is not your average teen romance film. The storyline was gripping, fascinating and carefully crafted. I felt like every single scene played an important role and nothing was put into the film as a filler. You never get bored throughout the entirety of the film and the clever plot, along with the aspects of humour, makes the film a delight to watch.


The two main characters, Jade and David, who are played by Gabriella Wilde and Alex Pettyfer, were portrayed so beautifully and in depth. You really got a good insight into these character’s lives and every single character had a purpose. Even Jade’s brother and David’s best friend really added to the humour side of the film and made it a joy to watch.

The acting was exceptional. I’ve never really seen much of the main two actors in other films but they sure as hell impressed me. Especially when I found out Gabriella Wilde played an American character when she is actually British! They were very simple yet so interesting that you just couldn’t help but fall in love with them.


I just loved every single part from the very start to the very end. It had a great storyline and very talented actors to accompany it. It’s very rare that I say this about a film but there was literally nothing I disliked about it which just shows how much I really enjoyed it!

To recapitulate, I absolutely adored this film and I would give it a whopping 5 out of 5 stars. It’s just a very fun, loveable and hopeful film all about strong feelings of love, faithfulness and following your dreams even if it’s not what other people want for you. It definitely wasn’t a predictable film as it kept you on the edge of your seat and the ending was just so perfect! I couldn’t have asked for a better end to a wonderful film to be honest. I highly recommend this film to any of you as it’s one that will stay with you forever.


Thanks for reading guys! Have you seen Endless Love and if so did you enjoy it as much as I did? Do you have any other film recommendations?

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment