Friday, 9 May 2014

Trip to Telford Town Park

Me, my mom, my two little sisters and lots of our friends all went on a fun day out to Telford Town Park in the Easter holidays and I thought I’d share with you what fun stuff we got up to! We woke up bright and early in the morning, rushed around getting things ready and eventually hopped onto the coach to get there as early as possible. The coach journey only took around an hour so it wasn’t too bad at all.  The weather warmed up towards 12pm which was really nice and made the day even better.




Once we got there we had a little bit of food since I skipped breakfast (oops!) I then bought a hot chocolate and went for a wander around the beautiful park. I was gutted when I found out that we had forgotten the camera because of the rush to get everything ready in the morning but oh well, I used my phone camera instead and the result came out pretty good. I had never been there before so it was all new to me but I have to say it’s such a pretty place. What I really liked was the size of it and how there was something there for people of all ages.



After exploring the fascinating park we all went off to the High Ropes Adventure area organised by Closer to the Edge. This included lots of things like rock climbing and a tree trek. All the children who came with us had a great time and really got into the activities. My 9 year old sister was the only one who managed to climb right to the top – so proud of her! I didn’t have a go myself however because I just don’t like that kind of thing and plus I was wearing a dress which wasn’t very suitable for rock climbing aha.







So after a good hour and a half the session ended and we all wandered off in separate groups to have another good look around the park. I found a race track somewhere and went for a run which was so much fun. I also slipped in some mud (I’m such a klutz don’t even ask) but I was fine aha!



After a while we all started to sit down for some food but I wasn’t very hungry so I wandered off for a walk and took the opportunity to take some good photos. The park is honestly so amazing and there’s just so much to see. I came across a pretty little park called Chelsea Park that contained gorgeous flowers and had such a tranquil atmosphere. I sat on a bench in the little garden for a while just taking in the nature surrounding me and it was the most special experience. After a while I got a phone call telling me to make my way back to the coach so I started making my way back.







Overall it was such a fun day out and I had a great time spending time with my family and friends. I really hope I’ll get another chance to go there soon since we had such a wonderful time.


Thanks so much for reading!  Let me know if you liked this blog post, I thought it was more personal and more about my life so I hope it wasn’t too boring aha. Talk to you all very soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment