Saturday, 3 May 2014

Quick Healthy Eating Tip

Hi everyone! So for the past month or so I’ve been really motivated to eat healthily and keep myself fit and I’m really surprised that I’ve actually managed to do it so far. I’m so proud to say that I’ve managed to avoid any kind of chocolate, crisps, cake, fizzy drinks and junk food. Surprisingly it’s not that hard and I’ve found that I’ve not been craving all these tasty treats as much anymore. I’m really determined to carry on with this and hopefully I’ll be able to look and feel healthier!


I wanted to share with you a tip that I’ve found that is a really good alternative for sugar. I’m not by any means saying that I’m a health expert or anything but I think it’s a great tip and its benefitted me quite a lot and I hope it will benefit you too.

For breakfast I tend to have cereal since it’s quick and easy for those days that I’m running late (basically every day aha!) Instead of putting sugar in my cereal for that sweet taste I’ve been sprinkling some sultanas on top instead and it’s been a great alternative for sugar. It’s much healthier and you’ll feel like you don’t even need any sugar. If you don’t like sultanas you can always have raisins instead as they taste pretty much the same. I just think it’s a good way of reducing your sugar intake and it’ll taste exactly the same. I know sultanas and raisins don’t go with every cereal but I’ve been having them with cornflakes and muesli and it tastes so good. I’ll definitely be using this tip from now on!


Thank you for reading guys! Let me know if you like raisins in your cereal or if there are any other healthy tips that you’ve benefitted from. I won’t be blogging as much because of exams and everything in general has been super busy but as soon as summer kick starts I’ll be blogging a lot more frequently. As always please follow my blog if you like it and share it around with your friends and family. Talk to you all very soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

1 comment:

  1. Raisin - a dried red grape
    Sultana - a dried white grape
    Currant - another variety of dark seedless grape which is bigger than a raisin. Not to be confused with currants as in redcurrants and blackcurrents. The dried currant variety is still a grape.

    ReplyDelete