Sunday, 6 April 2014

Notebook Collection

Hello! So I have this obsession with buying really cute notebooks. I don’t know what it is but there’s just something nice about getting a new notebook even if I don’t use it. I’ve only got this urge to buy notebooks recently so my collection is yet to expand however I wanted to show you the ones I’ve got that I really like and where I got them from.


The first one is from Sainsbury’s and I remember seeing it and literally falling in love! It’s a pretty grey colour with a beautiful flower design. I love the colours and the simplicity of it. I use this one to write down all my thoughts and anything that I want to get off my chest so I keep this one as my own personal diary.


The second one I wanted to show you is from Toys R Us and it’s the cutest notebook ever. It’s a Despicable Me one that has the eye of a minion on the cover. Its bright yellow and even the paper inside has a little minion printed in the corner. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it. This one was a little overpriced for a notebook but oh well.


The last one is from the shop Homesense. I thought they only sold furniture and accessories for your home however when I found a whole aisle dedicated to notebooks I was in heaven; especially since they were at such good prices. I quickly spotted this really sweet brown one with flowers down the side. It has a checklist type thing on it which I thought was really cute. The best part however was the actual paper as it has a really cool clipboard design which I thought was so pretty! I absolutely adore this notebook so I’m really glad I bought it.


Thanks for reading guys! Which notebook is your favourite?

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment