Friday, 4 April 2014

My Favourite Jumpers

Hey guys, hope your having a great day! So I have this huge obsession with buying jumpers, whether its summer or winter, I just love them. They’re great because they’re so warm and comfy and at the same time you can wear them with pretty much anything. I got these jumpers quite a long time ago so I can’t remember the prices but I do remember where I got them from. I literally have to buy one every single time I go shopping so I thought I’d share my top 5 jumpers with you.

Jumper #1
The first jumper I wanted to show you is this really pretty green one that’s just plain and long sleeved. What I love about it is that it’s really thick so it’s perfect for the winter. The colour was also something that attracted me to it. I’ve been wearing it quite a lot especially with plain denim skinny jeans or even a plain black skater skirt. I bought this jumper from Primark.


Jumper #2
The second jumper is a really pretty cream colour with a pink heart on it. I really like this one because it’s the perfect size and super comfy. I tend to wear it with jeans or shorts or a black skater skirt to make it look more cute and girly. I bought this one from a shop called Internacionale.


Jumper #3
Okay I love this jumper so much! It’s just plain black with the Batman logo on it. I really like the yellow in the logo as it gives it a nice pop of colour since the rest is just black. This one is so warm and so cool at the same time. I have received so many compliments whenever I wear it. I love wearing it with denim shorts. This one is from Zoo.


Jumper #4
So this one has much bigger holes and is more slouchy than the other ones so I have to wear a white vest top underneath. This one is the most comfy piece of clothing, it honestly feels like I’ve got nothing on and what I really love is the combination of blue and white as it makes it look so pretty. It’s not as warm but I really love wearing it with jeans or shorts. I got this one from Primark.


Jumper #5
This one is a pretty baby pink colour and its holes are quite big so again I have to wear a top underneath. I love wearing this one with skinny jeans and I just adore the colour as it’s a sweet shade of pink and it’s not a bright eyesore as some pink shades can be. And finally I bought this one from Zoo.


Thanks so much for reading guys! Let me know in the comments which one is your favourite. As always please share my blog around with your friends and family; I would be really grateful. Also it would be great if you could leave your blogs in the comments and I will be sure to check them out.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment