Tuesday, 15 April 2014

My Dating Profile

Hello! I was watching Cherry Wallis’ video tag that was called My Dating Profile and I thought I’d give it a go but in a blog post. I wasn’t tagged to do it but I really wanted to anyway so I hope you like it.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do believe in love at first sight despite the fact that I haven’t experienced it yet I still love that kind of stuff. I’m quite cynical if I’m honest so I find it really hard to trust people let alone love them so people assume I don’t believe in love as much but I’m actually a hopeless romantic and I love all that cheesy stuff, it’s only because I haven’t really had that feeling of love at first sight yet.

What do you do for fun?
I’m a really boring person to be honest because I rarely do anything exciting with my life unless there’s a special occasion or something. However I do have my hobbies that I really enjoy like reading books, my blog and writing creative short pieces for fun. I also write for a magazine, go on frequent walks and watch a tonne of TV shows like One Tree Hill and Pretty Little Liars. I’m just the average teenager really.

Do you want/do you have any children?
I don’t have any children at the moment since I’m so young aha but perhaps in the future? I don’t really know to be honest because growing up with little siblings has slightly put me off… (aha I’m joking.) Well it’s not all up to me as it will be my husband’s decision to consider as well but yeah I probably will; I just haven’t given much thought to it. I am also considering adopting a child but I’m not too sure yet. If I do have my own children then I would like one or two and I’m not fussy about the gender, whatever God gives me I’ll be over the moon with.

What are you looking for in a relationship?
I would like the guy to be honest, simple and modest. I prefer confidence over cockiness and I would like them to feel like they can talk to me about anything. I would like someone who’s outgoing, ambitious and intelligent and someone who is very sweet and kind of likes the whole ‘kissing in the rain’ cheesy stuff. He has to be down to earth and have manners and respect too. Just someone who is my best friend and is willing to stay up with me till 2am talking about anything and everything.

What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
One thing I would like you to know would be how much I love my privacy. It’s not that I’m mad or upset; I just love taking a step back from my life and just thinking things over by myself. I usually do this by going for a long walk as they’re so refreshing or just listening to music so if I’m being quiet I just need to take time out to think. I love being by myself and to just have a break from everyone occasionally.

If you won a lottery how would you spend your millions?
I think the first thing I would do is make my family’s lives a whole lot better by treating them and giving them the best things possible because they honestly deserve it. Then I would use the rest of the money to travel to different places in the world and use my wealth to help people who are suffering. I would like to go out there and do it myself because I don’t trust these organisations at all because I feel half the money isn’t even going to where they promised it would.

Who was the first crush you ever had?
Okay so I was 11/12 years old and I had just started high school so I was pretty new to everything including boys. I met this boy called Elliott in science club (don’t judge me) and we walked home together after every session. It wasn’t really his looks it was more about his personality; he was really sweet and such a gentleman. It never really went anywhere, I think he had a feeling I liked him but he never said anything and neither did I. I still talk to him now so we are friends but I don’t see him in that way anymore.

You have got six months to live, what will you do first?
I would tell the people I love how much they mean to me and probably eat all the food that I can buy because lets be honest who’s gonna care about your weight if you’re going to die aha. The last thing I’d want to do is leave my diary in a place where someone will find it and I know it’s not important because I’m no one special but it’s important to me and if someone can learn something from it then I would die happy.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I would say I’m a bit of both because some days I love staying up late just talking to my family and watching films and TV shows but I also love waking up really early in the morning because I love how still the world is and I feel like the day is going to be more productive. So yeah I would say I’m a bit of both depending on how I feel that day.

If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
Well I’m not the best cook in the world and I never really needed to cook since my mom does all the cooking so I think I’d probably order pizza or as a little treat I’d bake them some cupcakes or cookies. I know that’s not cooking but I’m sure they would appreciate it aha. If they really wanted a home cooked meal I’d make them spaghetti bolognaise since that’s my favourite meal of all time.

If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life?
I’m the kind of person who believes in ‘everything happens for a reason’ so I honestly don’t regret anything because I know that’s the way it was supposed to happen and that something good will always come out of it. The only thing is that I wish that I would have realised sooner that other people’s opinions don’t mean a thing and that I should do more of what makes me happy rather than following the crowd. Also I would’ve made sure that the people who cared about me got more recognition rather than the people who didn’t make me a better person and constantly put me down.

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
In five years time I will be 21 which is a very scary thought but I would like to think I’ll be in university or coming out depending on what I’m doing. I want to be able to drive and have a really good circle of true friends that I can actually trust and travel to various places with. My dream job is to be a journalist or a writer but I know everyone has to start off small so I would like a job associated with that field and even if it’s not exactly ‘my dream job’ it’s a start and hopefully a few more years down the line I would be in a job that I love. I would also like a partner who I’m comfortable with and I can see a future with and lastly I would like to be happy. Wherever I am and whatever I’m doing I just want to be content and feel like I’ve lived my life to the fullest so far.


Thanks so much for reading! I didn’t realise it would be this long but I really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it. I’m tagging all of you reading this to give it a go. Talk to you all very soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment