Monday, 7 April 2014

Ed Sheeran // Brand New Single

I don’t know about you but I remember the first time I ever listened to Ed’s beautiful voice and I remember literally falling in love. It’s so different and has something to it that no other artist has ever had. He really does deserve all the praise and all of the support from his dedicated fans. If you haven’t heard anything from him then I recommend his album ‘+’ as it’s perfect and you can tell a lot of effort has gone into the making of it. A few of my favourite songs from him are Autumn Leaves, This and You Need Me I Don’t Need You.

I can tell he’s a hard worker since he has gone into hiding for the past year or so to work on a second album. Whilst waiting for that he has brought out his brand new single called ‘Sing’! We managed to get a sneak preview of the acoustic version last Saturday 5th April and then finally got to hear the whole thing on the radio on Monday 7th April. This is all very exciting since we’ve been waiting so long. It’s a huge day for Ed’s fans like me.


The single itself is very different and has taken a whole new twist compared to Ed’s normal stripped back acoustic sound. It was very risky but despite this I’m over the moon that he went with this song. I can guarantee the majority of people will love it judging by the comments and feedback already. A number one single is definitely on its way. Ed also raps in the song which is so amazing! His rapping is literally out of this world and it has already been stuck in my head all weekend. Seeing Ed release his music and being so happy about it makes me so proud and I really hope he achieves the goals he has set for himself because he is one of those artists who really deserve it. He seems so kind, genuine and down to earth which is difficult to find in the artists that are out right now. Congratulations Ed for a fantastic single!

After hearing the single I am buzzing to hear the album. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Ed because I know for a fact he’s going to be doing great things.


You can follow Ed on these social media sites:-

Here’s the link to his new single! Check it out if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scHS8YaYoRA



Thanks for reading guys! I really recommend you check out his new single and also his ‘+’ album and his EP’s if you haven’t already. If you do check it out let me know if you like it or not.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment