Sunday, 30 March 2014

March Favourites!

I have seen so many people do this as a video so I thought I’d give it a go but in a blog post. I’ve been so excited to do it as I can’t wait to share what things I’ve been loving this month. March has been so good, I’ve started writing for a magazine, found lots of cool new music and most importantly spring has finally come. I can’t wait to see what April will bring!

Food & drink favourites:

Robinsons summer fruits flavoured drink:  I’ve never tried this drink before but I wish I had. It tastes delicious and reminds me of summer. I pretty much have it all the time now and the best part is that it’s a bright pretty pink colour which is so nice and makes me want it even more.

Oreo biscuits: Okay I just love these biscuits so much! I’ve liked them before however I’ve been craving them a lot more this past month and I probably will in April too. If you have never tried these then you need to because you’re seriously missing out.

Frosties cereal: I’ve always liked Frosties however I did go through a phase where I didn’t like them that much but for the past month this is all I’ve been having for breakfast. I know they’re not healthy at all and are full of sugar but they are just too good not to eat. Despite this I’ll try to eat healthier cereals in April because it’s really not good for me.


Favourite songs of the month:

Two Worlds Away – Nina Nesbitt: I fell in love with this song when I first heard it because it’s so sweet and pleasant to listen to. I’ve been really into Nina’s album for the past month but this one really stuck out for me as it’s so relevant to my life right now.

Live or Die – Lana Del Rey: I love this song so much! It puts me in such a good mood and just makes me want to dance. It reminds me of her other song Off to the Races which is also really good. I’ve been listening to it non stop.

Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts: My friend told me to check out this song and I’m really glad that I did. It’s got a really nice sweet tune and the group have amazing voices. You guys should definitely check it out.

Vampire’s Kiss – John Gold: I discovered this song after listening to the soundtrack to my favourite film The First Time. I’ve been completely obsessed with it; definitely my favourite song from the soundtrack.

Lauren Aquilina’s Liars EP: This EP is beyond perfect. The songs are so fresh, relatable and beautiful that I’ve not stopped listening to it. I’m really happy and proud for Lauren for producing such amazing and meaningful songs. I’ve loved her EP in the last month especially the songs Square One and Broke so I recommend you check out her music.


Random favourites:

Maybelline cream gloss: I’ve had this lip gloss for quite a few years now and I’ve only just found it again and I honestly wish I had found it earlier. The colour is not too dark yet not too light. It’s a beautiful pink colour and it feels so smooth and nice on your lips. What I really love about this lip gloss is that even when the glossy look goes the colour is still on your lips so you don’t have to always keep reapplying it. I’ve been wearing it all the time especially because it’s suitable for school.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S TV show: I used to hear so many good things about this show however I never really checked it out until now. This was partly because I’m not into American comedy shows however I really like it. Joey is by far my favourite character and I love how they play it back to back all the time on Comedy Central.

Favourite jewellery piece: My friend got me this beautiful necklace for Christmas and it has been my go-to necklace ever since! It’s so pretty and goes with everything I wear. The colours are so nice and the dice looks so cool. I love it so much so a huge thank you to my friend for getting me such a lovely present.


This is my first ever monthly favourites blog post so I really hope you liked it. I will hopefully be doing a lot more of these for the following months to come so let me know if you would like to see that. Please leave your blogs in the comment section and I will be sure to check them out. Thanks once again and I’ll talk to you all very soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment