Saturday, 29 March 2014

A Day Out In Town

Last weekend I went to town with my friend to go study at the huge central library. It’s the first time I’ve been there so it was really exciting since I love books so much and I spend quite a lot of my time in libraries. It was honestly like Hogwarts but filled with shelves upon shelves of books! There were lit up escalators and lots of cool features. We wanted to check out the Shakespeare room which is right at the top floor however we couldn’t sadly because there was an expedition going on so hopefully we’ll get to explore that side of it next time. There was also a beautiful balcony near the top which overlooks the area. They had chairs set up facing the wonderful view for people who wanted to relax, read a book and look out at the lovely view. So me and my friend got our work done (after searching for any unoccupied chairs as it was so busy) and got a very productive morning out of it. I managed to revise for Maths and History which was very crucial for me to get done so I was really happy with that.


After we had had enough of revision we went into town to grab some lunch. I got a baguette, fries and a cold drink which was lovely! Once we had finished we went for a wander around town. I didn’t take much money with me because I didn’t think I’d be buying anything.


I did however find a really pretty dark green flowing skirt that I really wanted from H&M. It was on a sale as well which is always a bonus but when I got to the till I changed my mind for some weird reason and now I really regret not buying it. I doubt it’s still there anymore so I’m really gutted and annoyed at myself about that. However I felt much better because afterwards I bought the most beautiful ring from Forever 21 for only £3.90. I have a huge obsession with rings so I was over the moon with this purchase.



All in all it was a really fun day out and it was nice to get out of the house and revise somewhere more quiet and different from my room. It was also really nice to spend time with my friend who I haven’t been able to catch up with for quite a while since exams are coming up and everyone is super busy.


Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it and I would be so grateful if you could share my blog around with your friends and family as that would be a huge help! Be sure to leave your blogs in the comment section, I would love to check them out. Look forward to sharing more cool stuff with you guys very soon.

Hugs & kisses,
Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment