Sunday, 23 February 2014

20 Facts About Me

      1.       My favourite book is The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald.
      2.       My favourite film is The First Time.
      3.       I have this huge obsession with TV shows.
      4.       I prefer showers over baths.
      5.       I’m an extreme pessimist.
      6.       My best friend is my brother; he means a lot to me.
      7.       I would love to write a book one day.
      8.       I don’t trust people easily.
      9.       My favourite colour is purple.
     10.   My favourite childhood artist was Avril Lavigne and I still love her to this day.
     11.   The first gig I went to was Conor Maynard.
     12.   I love writing things down and having a schedule to follow.
     13.   A few of my favourite actors are Dylan O’Brien, Logan Lerman & Ian Somerhalder.
     14.   A few of my favourite actresses are Sophia Bush & Nina Dobrev.
     15.   I developed an interest for writing at the age of around 7-8 when me and my brother used to write stories as a hobby and I still remember the first story I wrote.
     16.   My favourite clothing is jumpers and my favourite piece of jewellery to wear is rings.
     17.   My favourite food is spaghetti bolognaise.
     18.   I’m quite shy, awkward and weird.
     19.   I hate shows like The X Factor and Big Brother.
     20.   I actually love how I’m different and I don’t just follow the crowd.

So those are a few things about me that I wanted to share. I hope you liked reading them and finding out what I like, dislike and the kind of person I am. There’s a lot more about me but I didn’t want to make it too long so I decided to keep it short and sweet.

Hugs & kisses,

Nabeela x

No comments:

Post a Comment